The 2019 quarterly assessment amount is $239 for single family homes and $307.50 for townhouses, due on January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1. All payments should be made payable to Woodrock HOA.
How to pay your quarterly assessment:
1. You can mail in a check directly to Allied Realty Corp. 7605 Arlington Road Suite 100 Bethesda, MD 20814.
2. You can sign up for automatic direct debit by completing the Direct Debit Authorization Form listed in the Documents & Forms page of this site. Assessments will be deducted from your account on the 5th of each month that the assessments are due.
- GO to mutualpaypropertypay.com
- Select “Sign Up” to Register for first time users
- Select “Yes” to Terms
- Sign Up – Create Account – Name, Email & Phone #
- Register Your Property
- Management company ID: 7017
- Association ID: 00025
- Property Account number: This will be noted on any billing statement you may have received. If you don’t know your account number, please call 301-941-8922 or 301-941-8913.
- Once Property Confirmation is Successful Select “Continue
- Finish Creating Account with: Username and Security Questions
- Once Registration is Complete Select “Continue”
- NOW Sign in using the Username and Password you just created.
- Make One Time Payment or Schedule Payments